Printing Instructions NLB After Core Manual
Order of After Core Manual Printing:
1. After Core MOO Intro and Index
2. Manual of Operations-Sections 1-4
3. What’s Next? Participant Handout (found in After Core Sessions-Section 6, Individual Participant Worksheets)
4. After Core Lifestyle Coach Resources-Section 5 (suggested order printing)
5. After Core Session Examples-Section 6
Separate each section with a tab. For Section 6, make a tab for Individual Participant Worksheets, Group HELP Sessions and Group Campaigns. Instead of printing all of the materials in Section 6, create your After Core Section 6 as you choose to teach the sessions. That is, pick the session you will teach and print the materials for the session. Add a copy of the materials to your After Core binder with a note as to when you taught the class and strengths of the session and ways to improve the session if you teach it again.
The Keeping Track booklet and Fat Counter are participant booklets found in Section 5 are the same as the booklets used during the Core Curriculum. Download these items and take them to a printer to produce these booklets for your participants. You can also order Keeping Track books and Fat Counters from the National Diabetes Education Website ndep.nih.gov and click on Diabetes Prevention.